Athens County Job and Family Services
13183 State Route 13
Millfield, Ohio 45761-9901
740-593-5046 or 1-800-436-8933
Child Support Enforcement Agency Information For Obligees
Here are a few things to remember about the child support program:
- All child support checks are processed through CSPC in Columbus.
- You will need to always alert our office with your address and name changes in writing. Child Support checks will not be forwarded.
- You may either fax, mail or bring in your written request to the payment window. Please include in your written request:
- The old and new address including your new phone number,
- Your Social Security number,
- The case number(s), and
- The person(s) who pays you.
- All name change requests must include your old and new name, Social Security number, case number(s), and the person who pays you.
- If you are receiving public assistance and receive a medical card, you must also change your address with Job and Family Services..
What to do if you are not receiving support payments:
Contact the agency in writing or by phone and request establishment, enforcement or location services. There is no charge for these services.
Enforcement of Support orders:
If you require our services to enforce a support order, the following information will be requested. Your assistance can greatly enhance our effectiveness.
- Name and address (if known) of the person obligated to pay support.
- The obligor's Social Security number and date of birth.
- Child(ren)'s birth certificate and Social Security number(s).
- Child support order.
- A picture of the non-custodial parent, if available.
- Name and address of the obligor's most recent employer.
- Names of friends or relatives, or organizations to which obligor may belong.
- Information pertaining to the obligor's income or assets (i.e. pay slips, tax returns, bank accounts, investments or property holdings).
- Any other information concerning the whereabouts of the obligor.